Friday, June 29, 2007

Virtual Book Tour Over and Henri is Ready for Fun!

Henri is so lousy writing title headers.

Anyway, Henri is now done with virtual book tours! Wahooo! Today, I appeared on tour coordinator's blog, Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion. Even the title of that looks like work. Actually, it went fine, but I'm glad it's over in a way. I hate it when I miss tour stops as I did a couple of times.

But, I do want to thank all my tour hosts for having me. I met so many neat people and even a vampire lady and a gypsy psychic! Doesn't get better than that!

I'm ready for fun now. I feel like the last day of school and I'm ready to P-A-R-T-Y!

Oh, I haven't told you. I'm going to camp! Actually, it's a camp for college kids to earn college credits and I get to be one of the camp counsellors! Okay, okay, I guess you're wondering how is a ghost going to be a camp counsellor. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, ladies and gentlemen. I can materialize, you know.

It's called Camp SoYouWannaSeeAGhost. Pretty neat, huh? From what I understand, it's a camp to learn about ghosts and the afterlife and I am to help out. Consider it my contribution to America's youth; but, truth be known, Henri is going to have fun.

So, stay with me...on Monday, I'll leave for Camp SoYouWannaSeeAGhost and I'll tell you all about it.

Have a nice weekend, mes amis....

1 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

Your link doesn't work for the Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion - wahhh :(( - I'm all for pumping up book promotions since my two stories have recently been reverted - no longer published - but not because of lack of promotion, but because of a falling out with the publisher (read greedy interview here - http://www.mystericale.com/index.php?issue=current_issue&body=file&file=publisher_spotlight.htm - sorry can't work with someone who is so greedy that she doesn't care about her authors who are the ones making her the money)

But no worries - it is probably for the best that she reverted my rights and unpublished me - it was definitely a learning experience - and now on to bigger and better things - E :)

June 30, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home