Thursday, June 21, 2007

Henri Does Tour Coordinator

I hate my tour coordinator.

And, no, hate is not a strong word in this sense because you'd hate her to if you were interrogated for two hours on why you haven't been blogging and why you haven't been posting about your tour stops. Oh, yeah, and why she didn't charge me because not only is she doing the tour for nothing, she is quote unquote "wasting her time on someone who is totally useless."

Ouch.

Not only that, I missed Haunted Evidence last night. Instead, I was holed up in tour coordinator's office trying to miss the evil looks she was throwing at me.

I've been wanting to go to another realm, but it's not my decision. The higher energies will not even give me a pass until I finish my work here. And I have no idea when that will be. I suppose once this tour is over, I can start concentrating on the real mission I am here and that is to go out there in 21st century and tell the mortals that ghosts are here to help them, not scare them, and that communication is the key to knowing all.

What a mission.

When they gave me the assignment, I wasn't sure how I was going to do this. The higher energies helped me out and gave me a running start by landing me in the home of Ezra Anne Thornberry. Now Ezra is a good soul, has to kids to raise, and now has a good deal of money since proving that ghosts exist which is chronicled in the book, The Search for the Million $$$ Ghost. But, if it were not for me, she would have never found Sarah.

Anyway, so what I think I'll do is help others find missing loved ones. I'm thinking if I get maybe two or three under my belt, the higher energies will let me go back home so that I can advance to the next realm, wherever that might be.

I'm really liking it in 21st century, though, despite tour coordinator. I have made a lot of new friends and it really would be sad to leave them.

But, after this tour is over, I will start on my mission and see what kind of new adventures Henri can get into.

So, for the sake of getting tour coordinator off my arse, I would like to tell you where I'll be touring for the remainder of my virtual book tour. I'll be at Laura Crawford's blog, Greetings from the Polebarn on Monday, Gloria Oliver's blog on Tuesday and I'll be finishing up my tour on tour coordinator's blog, Pump Up Your Online Book Promotion on Friday. After this, the real adventures of Henri will begin, so stay tuned!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word has it that your tour coordinator can be quite the slave driver. My sympathies, Henri, but you and your book will be the better for it. :)

June 22, 2007 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home