Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Henri Does Vampires

It is my understanding that someone wants me to be a part of some blogging thing involving trying to explain that ghosts exist. I'm barely used to blogging (although I am finding it gets plus agréable the more I do it) and it would take a lot to get me out from under this mountain of empty Coors Light bottles, but once I found out who it was...ohhh la la!

Her name is Caridad Pineiro. Never heard of her. Oh, wait. I do believe she is touring right now herself. Maybe I can fly over, show her what the ol' Henri's got and pick up some pointers from her. After all, a little pleasure with business makes the world better for Henri, n'est pas?

I always had a fondness for brunettes, so this might be right fun. Of course, I always had a fondness for blondes and redheads, but I digress.

The thing I find interesting about this jeune femme de mes imaginations is that she has a fetish.

Vampires.

Those blood-sucking varmints that hunt you down like a wolf on a full moon.

I remember back in the early 1600s, Saturday night was the only night we could freely walk the streets without some blood-thirsty vampire thinking we'd make a good meal. Thank goodness because every other night we were walking around smelling like garlic. Being a hump back and smelling like garlic, it was pretty hard to get a pretty young thing to look at you, so I didn't even try.

When I was beheaded in 1632, I wasn't put in the same realm as these blood suckers, so I'm not sure how high or low they ended up on the heavenly totem pole, but it was the last I saw of either of them.

However, since coming back to earth, I have seen them. Ils sont effrayants!

They hang out in storefronts in a much larger storefront they call a mall. These storefronts have music that is so loud, it makes your ears hurt. They are all dressed in black and I've heard them mentioned as being gothic-oriented, but I don't know that as a fact.

All I know is, I carry my garlic with me if I need to stop into Victoria Secrets which is just across from them.

So, now I hear this Caridad Pineiro (must be of Spanish descent) writes about them, and even stars them in her books.

If they ever start blogging, I am so not there.

But, whatever Caridad wants, Caridad gets as far as Henri is concerned, so I'll be over to her blog on Thursday, June 14. As it is not a Saturday, I will be carrying my garlic with me.

You are welcome to come visit. It's www.caridad.com/blog/. I'm the handsome one reeking of garlic.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Ridley said...

Tres fascinant! Merci boucoup pour le link! =)

May 9, 2007 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Rene said...

Henri, I tagged you over at my blog. Your answers should be fascinating.

May 9, 2007 at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home