Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Henri Does Thongs

I never was much of a clothes horse, even on the physical realm, but it never occurred to me until last night when I was perusing over blogs and websites how much the 21st century was involved in clothing garments.

But, the one piece of clothing that confuses me more is the use of thong undergarments.

I mean, how would you get used to them? From what I can gather, it's a very slim piece of material that goes up the crack of your butt and stays there until you take them off.

I'm not sure why ladies (and even gentlemen!) seem to think this is a fashion statement; if indeed, it is. There must be a reason why they wear them and this is the only conclusion I can come up with.

I flew over a beach resort and the most ripe pair of buttocks caught my eye. Of course, being the ladies' man that I am, I zoomed right in, anticipating another night of bon temps when instead of a luscious tart to be found, it was a man wearing this thong undergarment with his buttocks hanging out on each side. Definitely not my tasse de thé.

And it didn't stop there. What I saw gave me nightmares. These thong undergarments were everywhere.

And since we were talking about memes yesterday, I have another one and it's called "Henri's Top Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Wear Thongs."

Appréciez!

HENRI'S TOP FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T WEAR THONGS:

1. You've had one too many shrimps on the barbie.



2. Presidents use you for wall hangings.



3. Bicycle riding puts new meaning in "wedgies."



4. Poop has nowhere to go.



5. No explanation necessary.


Ahhh...the 21st century. Il est étrange!

Tags: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Ridley said...

LOL, excellent points! From a female perspective (to rain on the parade by providing an entirely nonhumorous rational answer) we sometimes wear thongs in place of traditional undergarments when wearing fitted pantsuits etc when we do not wish our "pantylines" to show. (This is not the only situation in which they're used, just one possibility.)

P.S. Thanks for coming by the blog! =)

May 8, 2007 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Henri de Montmorency said...

And what is a pantylines, Erica?

May 8, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home